You are here
Grant Management Department
- Administering and managing of grants in compliance with grant agreements.
- Managing and reporting on financial progress of programmes at sub recipient level,
- Disbursing grant funds in a timely and effective manner
- Monitoring and evaluating financial performance of sub recipients
- Ensuring that effective control and accountability is maintained for all grants and sub grants.
- Ensuring that sub recipients and sub-sub recipients resources are properly used and safe-guarded, and that funds, equipment, and other assets are used solely for authorized purposes
- Closing out grants when activities are complete and grants are at the end of their lifecycle
- Maintaining a reporting system that fairly and accurately documents the disbursement and utilisation of grant funds and assets at sub and sub-sub recipient level.
James Cairns Training Institute is a Christian Training Institute, dedicated to improving..Read More>>>
Romans 15:13; May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.